All that consists of me is getting distorted. Some parts are disintegrating. Seriously, I feel like a malfunctioning machine. Except that I am of course human, a person right before one's very eyes.
This issue is important, I can't ignore it. I need to handle myself before I know how to handle other people. Seems that I've overlooked that and allowed the introverted side of me to dominate. As such, it was a lost cause today, as I was stuck in a situation that doesn't favour that side of me.
Nothing is ever what it was now, there's no way to turn back, I can only move forward. At least that's the only thing I am certain of now: to move forward.
I need to pull myself together, but this won't be easy. The odds are not in my favour. I need to put in extra effort to piece everything back together. As for the perplexing problem that can't be solved easily; I must understand it better and find some way to work around it.
No comments:
Post a Comment