Thursday, 8 November 2012

I'm turning 20!!

Hi,

I'm so excited and happy right now!! I think it's because I've found an inspiration in my life! The most important thing is to love myself and as my idol Taylor Swift says, the priority is to be happy in life.

Oh, and I love her because she is fearless! Well, not really completely, but I can see that she works really really hard to get to where she is now. She dares to take on the world by storm!

Taylor Swift defines what 'fearless' means ❤

"FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again...even though every time you've tried before you've lost"

We all have our worries and fears at a young age. We always worry about the future, about the path we will take, the decisions we will make, the road that we are going to go on. But it's all worth it!!

Just as long as we don't worry too much and not obsess about it. It's good to slow down and take things in sometimes. Just to appreciate what I have.

Taylor Swift is my role model! Because she's true to herself. She's honest, grounded and humble despite of her success. And her songs! Almost every girl can relate to it. Because we've all been through one thing or another.

This year, I have really experienced, understood and grow a lot because of what I went through. Sometimes, it is just as Taylor Swift puts it, "I really do feel that even if something really hurts you, if it made you feel something, it was worth it".

I think it's great that I have someone to look up to, someone who is so nice to her fans and so talented in making music and writing songs.

I think I've been incredibly blessed. The year so far has been good although there had been several ups and downs. I wish that more good things happen in the future=) I know that I'll have to work really hard to survive next year. I'm so afraid, but I'm also so excited in thinking and wondering how it's going to be like!

And I wonder if you are ever coming around? Because I get tired of waiting. So I know that this fairytale will end soon as well. Still, it's good to have you on board! And thanks for taking good care of me, although sometimes things can get a bit dull, I've never felt so safe and warm in your arms.

Thank you, things are never going to be the same again after this. But I've learned so much already and I don't want to grow up so fast! Like Taylor says, it's good to grow up naturally! A year at a time, eh:)

So when I'm 20, I'll be 20:) Although I kind of relate really well to her first and second songs, Fifteen and Tim Mcgraw. Haha, that's coz I started dating late, really late:) Around 19-20 lols:) But these two songs really described what I went through recently and am going through now! Taylor, your songs are so heartfelt and nice!

I hope that when you think happiness, you think of my head on your chest! Or the times we've spent together! And I really believed it completely when someone told me he loved me. I couldn't have known it because I was fifteen! 

Omg, Taylor writes songs so well! Look, this sounds like me here!!

You say hi to your friends you haven't seen in a while

Try and stay out of everybody's way


Hoping one of those senior boys will wink at you and say\"You know, I haven't seen you around before"


'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You're gonna believe them
And when you're fifteen feeling like there's nothing to figure out
Well, count to ten, take it in
This is life before you know who you're gonna be
Fifteen
It's really weird, but I feel exactly like that when I was 19! Haha, maybe I grow up a little slower 
than the Western kids. 

Whew, next year is going to be a major challenge! And a major commitment! So, I'm not going to be the girl who wants something, gets it, and then complains about it. I won't let you down guys. I know that I can do this. It can even be fun if I do it right! :)

There are so many people who I won't be seeing again for ages or forever!! I hate to admit it, but I know deep down that I'm gonna miss them when I think about the memories with them... I'll probably say, you know what, I wasn't expecting this myself, but I miss you, and I hope it's nice where you are now. 

Haha, so many of Taylor's lyrics are relevant in my life!! That's why I love her so much! And she's such a nice person! I think I'll be speechless or mumbling awkwardly if I ever get to meet her. Which probably won't happen=) It's still nice to fantasize though. 

I'll just keep up with her Youtube and Facebook and Twitter. At least I know that she's doing well. And I hope that she keeps producing amazing songs, and as she herself says, remain the same person despite of success. 

I also want to remain the same person, stay humble, remember my roots and remember the people I love once I'm away from them. I'm really excited about being able to spread my wings to fly!! There's bound to be a lot of turbulence in the first few months, but I wish that everything will be smooth sailing soon! 

Haha, I keep thinking I should lower my expectations but I think that the Australians won't disappoint me! I really hope to meet a Swiftie in real life too. Then we can go on and on about how amazing Taylor Swift is:) And I want to improve my spoken English so badly so that I don't embarass myself if I do get to meet her someday!! Or even a random celeb! Or a random hot English/white guy! Hahaha:)

Well, things are gonna be dull for JUST a while longer. I'll be patient. And I'll spend more time loving myself and my family. My family. They are the best I could ever hoped for:) 

Everything is alright now:) I don't know how long this will last. But I know that thanks to Taylor, I am going to be okay. I'm going to be fine:)

My motto now is to: Love life, love myself, love my family, treasure my few real friends, and be nice to people no matter what happens, because by being nice it leaves a legacy behind:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment