Sunday, 7 December 2014

The Best Day

Although this post is titled 'The Best Day', when you really think about it, there is nothing such as the best day, really. One of the best, greatest days you experience could be topped by another profoundly positive experience. In the end, what we have, what I hold in my hands, are the moments. The moments that belong to no one else, but me and you. Where time seems to slow down when I'm embraced in your love, laughter and ever forgiving kindness and sweet nature. That is when you want to tell that person, you know, I had the best day with you today. I think that we've had a lot of best days together:) It actually feels like I've spent every day with you. My attachment is so strong, I know that I've truly shared myself with you, my whole person, my true self and personality. I do cherish everything. I know that when it is time to go home, I will be alright, because I know you care about me. Didn't know how to tell you, it must be obvious from the way I cling on and hold on so tight, but you have been one of the most loving souls I've been lucky enough to meet. The difference is that, we are not mere friends or acquaintances, I get to wake up beside you every day. I get to watch you fall asleep and toss and turn together aka synchronised sleeping. All these little things, I will remember dearly, and that I had the best days with you, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment