Saturday, 3 November 2018

Angel


[Verse 1]
Hey, where have we met before,
Cause your face reminds me of home.
Sit back, let’s watch how things unfold,
Cause our story’s waiting to be told. 

[Pre-Chorus 1]
I’ll have you know, I’m no angel
Darling, but when you’re here,
Right and wrong seems crystal clear. 
Am I your fallen angel? 

[Chorus]
Cause you are, yeah you are,
You are my saviour in the sun,
Cause you are, yeah you are,
You are the reason skies are blue,
Everything you are, everyhing you’ve said is true. 

[Verse 2]
Hey, now that the sun is setting,
Would you be right here waiting, for me? 
Don’t go, I’ve made mistakes, I’ll fix them,
Please say you want me, forever and more.

[Pre-Chorus 2]
I’ll have you know, I’m no angel
Darling, but when you’re here,
You walk every step with me,
Am I your fallen angel?

[Chorus]
Cause you are, yeah you are,
You are my saviour in the sun,
Cause you are, yeah you are,
You are the reason skies are blue,
Everything you are, everyhing you’ve said is true. 

[Outro]
Cause you don’t care about my history,
Did you expect this chemistry?
Oh, it’s not witchcraft or wizardry,
But be mine, I wanna keep you for centuries baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment