We were lovers not so long ago,
What happened to our passion,
Tell me, where did it go?
Cause I’m crying at the car wash,
Waiting for my heart to mend.
Oh, it’s all a bunch of hogwash,
When they say don’t break, just bend.
The things we did,
And the dreams we used to have,
It’s all gone...
He said, for years,
All I wanted to know is if you slept soundly at all,
Come back, he’s not the one for you,
He will never be able to give you the things I can.
Oh why did you have to end things this way,
You wanted to salvage a shipwreck,
In the end you pushed me away,
By threatening my loved ones and making me feel unsafe,
Darling, that was the last straw,
No second chance to draw,
Darling, that was the last straw,
No second chance to draw,
Such a tragic end to a long time love story.
No comments:
Post a Comment