Paying tribute to all the moments you cheered me up, amused me and brought that wondrous ‘wow wow factor’ back.
(Nov 2019)- When you showed me on your phone that you would drive crazy distance at crazy hours. 28 km. 3 am. 4 am. And then I Googled Map, and realised that from my home to Aloft, is only 24km. Still another 24 km (home-Aloft distance) plus another 4 km= 28 km. Almost 30km like how I drove from home-PWTC. Crazy distance at crazy hours after crazy day at work. And even gig. You said you can't do it everyday and I know how tiring it is. (I took off on the next morning usually, or wake up super late:)
(Oct 2019)- When you immediately poured and mixed an unknown substance into your drink:) Because I tasted it and said it was sugar:)
When you wanted to bring me out on a date “Lover album surprise” and I was thinking of whether to wash my hair for the outing or not:)
When I said out loud ‘when you jiggled my thighs’ and stopped people in their tracks and they all turn around:)
(Dec 2018) - When you thought I made condoms:) I offered you a hint on one of your gifts that ‘I made it myself and it’s small enough to fit in your wallet and carry around anywhere’:)
(2018 & 2019) - When staff at the hospital and hotel staff referred to you as my husband:)
No comments:
Post a Comment