Monday, 14 October 2019

Lover

Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close? 

Thank you for keeping me company and taking care of me while I was sick, bored and tired.

Thank you for buying me water (even before I could ask) and remembering that I needed small change for the parking.

Thank you for defying my expectations of just eating supper and actually going out for a movie date randomly (unplanned) and paying for everything (my RM10 hot chocolate and the movie ticket).

Thank you for surprising me with the Taylor Lover party, and buying the CD for me. Not to mention taking all my photos patiently even though I don’t even know how to pose. And sacrificing your family day (Sunday) for me and coming out during the daytime.

You have really proven that you paid attention to my needs and wants, my likes and my desires. And you are doing everything you can to keep me satisfied despite your insane working schedule and workload (reaching home at 3.30 A.M. and waking up again at 8 A.M. for work) and lack of sleep.

I know that I can sometimes live in love and happiness but not be aware of it. I conclude that the best thing I can do for us is to let you be yourself, support your passions in life and be there for you.

 I am loved by you and I want to love you right and do right by you. Let us always treasure each other through life’s up and downs, the exciting and the mundane, the achievements and the failures, the celebrations and the conflict.

Let’s see everything through together always.

No comments:

Post a Comment