Friday, 13 March 2020

Reality


How do you live

Coz all I want is to want him back

I asked how did he feel

When he texted Happy New Year

And she didn’t reply

He said no one told him then

That he was delusional

He thought they could still be together

I said I am at that stage now

I am delusional

All I think is that we are meant to be

Because I’m talking your ears off

And I still say he’s my boyfriend

Can’t get used to saying the word ex

Coz he’s still coming back

We found each other back then right

And even if it’s just for one minute

I’m glad we could have a normal conversation

You sound normal and I sound normal

We both talking about normal things

Your guard was up but you were still talking

Still listening and responding

And so even if it was just for a minute

I know that it was a precious minute

So I’m grateful and smiling and laughing

Cause there’s no bad blood all we need is a fresh start youngblood

No comments:

Post a Comment