Monday, 31 May 2021

It was all neccessary

 I dreamt of me in a bus

On my left, I leaned to kiss him

Then after that I leaned to my right and kiss Liam

And I turned and said, "This is my boyfriend"

And he said 'Seriously'. And he got off the bus. 

I didn't try looking for him, in the party. 

And in the dream, I said, 'I only kissed him, because I knew, it was just a dream'....

And after all, I am with Liam now:)

--

He opens the door

And I take a seat

He shuts the door

And now I walk along beside his car

And reaches out for him to hold my hand

He said "Stop, we can't do this."

"We're not together any more."

He drove off, leaving me standing there alone. 

He breaks my trust, misses another call 

Another no-show and delayed cold response

Same old accusing tone

Switches up his charms he knows exactly when

When he wants me in bed

So with some advice from an old friend

I ended things and wrote him a letter

Saying now it's my turn 

For my sanity I had to go

Coz I know he's not taking me back

He's just playing games with my fragile heart

He's just building me up just to let me down

There was no second guessing the moment he pulled the plug

There was no mercy or forgiveness the moment he said stop

Only 'leftovers' soul-less kisses born out of lust

Not of love

Never of love again

But I know somehow I will love again


In walks Liam after a long hunt

I drive him around

But I know he's got me safe

He is at ease at me

Makes peace with my family

Ever so harmony

Ever so safe

I was nervous to take a gamble

But boy, we had a tumble

Turns out he's not the only one

Who can make a fountain out of my love

Coz love is like climbing a mountain

Only together

Swear that this time

I will do it all together

No more heartbreaks

No more half hearted

Just true intentions

He cooks for me

Called when when he's drunk

To show me I've got nothing to worry about

Say he loves me 

Not because of any superficial reasons

But because he feels like himself when he's with me

And that truly 

I feel the same way

Still I wake up late

And keep all my friends

And still he stays

Still I messes up

And cries for no reason

And still he says 'I love you'

Thank you so much for believing in me

Thank you so much for being kind to me

Thank you so much for being patient with me

Thank you so much Liam, you're a true gem


And now I know that, it was all necessary

Because God has other plans for us

The most convenient isn't the most compatible

Your career is soaring

My career is soaring

It was all necessary

He protects and provides for me

You go on and make your music

We are no longer in each other's way

Because God has other plans for us

Trust in his plan

Trust in his path

It was all necessary

May no one ever suffer in love again

May none ever suffer in love again

Hurt and be hurt

Victimized lovers

That was all necessary

But may no one ever suffer in love again

Taylor was right

You're Mr Perfectly Fine

It was all necessary 

But that's all good, because I am Miss Alright Now

I am Miss Alright Now

But when things are not right, I'll come here and write

and know that

It was all necessary

To bring us to where we are now

Everything is impermanent

That moment in time 

Is just that moment

In time. Time has passed

This has passed

So we live on

May no one ever suffer in love again

May the Universe brings peace, healing and love

May no one ever suffer in love again

May the Universe brings peace, healing and love

No comments:

Post a Comment