Wednesday, 9 June 2021

He said, "My Feelings Are Valid":)

 Today was a crazy, stressful day where I couldn't stop complaining and moaning and acting the 'Woe is Me' part out in full force. Sweet, kind Liam took it all in his stride and constantly listened to me and gave me space to rant and be upset, while being reassuring and optimistic at the same time. 

He isn't jealous when I need a second opinion from my friends. Or taken aback when I told him what my friends have advised and recommended for me. No territorial headbutts here!!! Most importantly, he said "Your feelings are valid". 

I don't get penalised for expressing myself and my emotions freely, as how I see it. He reassures me that it's normal because I am human. I will have feelings about all sorts of situation, and all these feelings are valid. Nothing to be annoyed about. 

I am so over the moon that I have SUCH A WONDERFUL UNDERSTANDING PARTNER>>>>:) He doesn't add on any more unnecessary stress when I am on the verge of a mental breakdown or when my emotions are boiling over and I am unpleasant. 

He is smiley face, happy and calm all the time while reassuring me. I am so blessed. Perhaps the Universe knows what is best for after all! :)

Regards,
Joanne 


Edit: The next afternoon, two boxes of Hokkaido cheese tarts arrived at my house. That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me! He meant to cheer me up :D and told me nothing was worth worrying about because everything always sorts itself out. 

This coincides with a quote I came across online: You can't fuck up anything that is MEANT for you. For YOU. 

Thank you for the reassurance and kindness. You even ordered durian flavour something that you don't like but you knew my family would enjoy. 100% marks on thoughtfulness:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment