I am grateful to have been invited to the TAS dinner, I am grateful that my illness (severe flu and slight fever and tonsillitis) did not stop me from going to the dinner and was in control throughout the dinner (not a single sneeze).
I am grateful the TAS people are still fun and cheerful. Even though we are now adults, we are still full of positive energy and camaraderie
I am grateful that I did not make a wrong decision all that time ago. Watching them is #couplegoals. I am thankful that they are extremely nice and chilled out.
I am glad I was able to send Yu Ann back to Puchong, and formed a new acquaintance.
I am grateful that everyone was mingling, we even tossed yee sang and played games, nobody was obsessed with their phones/social media, we didn't even take a selfie!
No comments:
Post a Comment