Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Gratitude Entry 3

I was actually beaming with joy today as I left the office. I am grateful that Fadz helped organized and moved my things so perfectly, not even a note is missing. I am grateful that I have the best view (Twin Towers and KL Tower!)! This is what people mean when they say see things from another person's perspective. Unless you take time to sit in their shoes, you don't actually know how it feels. Sitting at former Health team's place, I absolutely love it. Even my table feels more spacious!

I am grateful that people I care about are still seated close by, with another light hearted person seated across. I am grateful that although they are negatively cursing and complaining about their work, they still seemed like decent human beings (who even bothered asking me for lunch). And I am very grateful to work with someone who has lifted the burden of my worries, and someone who is very reliable, competent and proactive. Even though we are both execs, he clearly is someone whose work ethics is something to emulate, with an exuberant and laid back personality to match. 

I am grateful (I just realized this!) that my rashes/sores on my face (around the right temple and eyebrow) had subsided noticeably. I am grateful that I am in somehow better health, and now able to use my phone to FaceTime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment