[Verse 01]
It’s just so hard to say goodbye,
But when I do, it’s just a lie,
Oh how, I miss your smile,
I miss your laugh, I miss your cry.
[Pre Chorus 01]
Please don’t leave me here alone,
Gotta believe me, you’re my home,
Now I’m without you, on my own,
Losing my mind, feeling hollow.
[Chorus]
Tonight, drifting out across the stars,
I collide, like meteorites, wondering why I’m still alive,
Anxiety, has taken me, to worm holes I rather not be,
You were my saviour, that has forsaken me.
[Verse 02]
It’s just so hard to say goodbye,
But when I do, it’s not alright,
The smell of you, still stuck on me,
Love letters turned to poetry.
[Pre Chorus 02]
We orbit each other endlessly,
A Binary Star, An Uzumaki,
Drifting apart to infinity,
For all eternity.
[Chorus]
Tonight, drifting out across the stars,
I collide, like meteorites, wondering why I’m still alive,
Anxiety, has taken me, to worm holes I rather not be,
You were my saviour, that has forsaken me.
[Bridge]
Now you’re a stranger, passing by,
Knowing all the scars I hide,
Screaming out loud, inside my head,
While bound in chains by the things you’ve said.
[Pre Chorus]
Please don’t leave me here alone,
Gotta believe me, you’re my home,
Now I’m without you, on my own,
Losing my mind, feeling hollow.
[Chorus]
Tonight, drifting out across the stars,
I collide, like meteorites, wondering why I’m still alive,
Anxiety, has taken me, to worm holes I rather not be,
You were my saviour, that has forsaken me.
No comments:
Post a Comment