[Verse 1]
I remember when your eyes first met mine,
You asked me to stay for a while,
How could I have known that all it took was time,
To discover that I’ve unearthed a gold mine.
Soft gaze, strong voice, help, I am falling,
If I don’t stop, there is just no telling,
Funny, I’m not one to believe in love at first sight,
Now I’m holding back feelings with all my might.
[Pre chorus]
Racing on dirt tracks, I see two futures, two roads,
Within a forest where I could not travel both,
Hey, if we were suddenly surrounded by fog,
Would you then tell me your thoughts?
[Chorus]
Had fun, yeah, we were harmonizing,
But one wrong step, I could lose everything.
A thousand times, if I could, I would say I’m sorry,
I wondered, would you have hoped for a love story.
Unused lyrics
That September 4th,
For what it’s worth,
Our friendship evolved,
A new bond was forged.
Twin flame,
Iridescent.
You could be my soulmate,
If only fate would allow that.
No comments:
Post a Comment