Monday, 22 October 2018

Right Now

[Verse 1]
Our secret laughs, your mysterious past,
Things that makes sense only to both of us,
Everything special seem to have been taken away, 
Yeah, it was taken away,
Erased by my own hands....

[Pre-chorus]
10 days passed, I’ve been missing you,
Wondering out loud, did I ever cross your mind?, 
No doubt you’ll say, don’t start saying things like, ‘I miss you’,
Cause you’re the one who pushed me away,
Baby, I’m not the one who said ‘it’s over’,
I never said it was over.

[Chorus]
Right now,
What would I give to hear,
The sound of your voice, the one I missed the most?
Right now,
What would I give to know,
The truth in your heart, the secrets you keep from me?
Right now~ 

[Verse 2]
Cause was it only yesterday? 
That you fell for me,
Cause it seems like only yesterday,
That you said ‘I really like you’,
Was it only yesterday?
Or was it just a dream,
Was it just a dream?

[Pre-chorus]
Hours passed, the weeks dragged on,
It’s painful you’re not by my side,
No doubt you’ll say, don’t start saying things like, ‘I miss you’,
Cause you’re the one who pushed me away,
Baby, I’m not the one who said ‘it’s over’,
I never said it was over.

[Chorus]
Right now,
What would I give to hear,
The sound of your voice, the one I missed the most?
Right now,
What would I give to know,
The truth in your heart, the secrets you keep from me?
Right now~ 

[Outro]
Yeah, it’s a little too late but,
What would I give to hear,
You saying the word, 
‘Stay’,

Right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment