Saturday, 27 October 2018

Hide and seek

[Verse 1]
I can’t sing to save my life
But if I sing would it make you
Smile? 

I guess we both know 
Our story won’t end up like a fairytale’s
Would it now? 

[Chorus] 
Cause we’ve been running in circles 
Playing hide-and-seek
You held my hand 
You asked ‘Do you love me?’

Cause we’ve been staying up all night 
It’s 4 A.M.
You miss my voice
You asked ‘Do you love me?’

[Verse 2]
I can’t say these words out loud
But if I said I love you
Would it make you
Smile?

I guess we both know
These foolish feelings won’t ever go away
Would it now? 

[Chorus]
Cause we’ve been running in circles 
Playing hide-and-seek
You held my hand 
You asked ‘Do you love me?’

Cause we’ve been staying up all night 
It’s 4 A.M.
You miss my voice
You asked ‘Do you love me?’

[Outro]
Do you love me
Please tell me
You said ‘It’s killing me inside’...

No comments:

Post a Comment