Sunday, 11 September 2011

A helping hand!

I am so grateful right now.

I never knew that the spirit of 'neighbourliness' is still well and alive in this modern town/city.

I needed urgent access to the Internet. The dreaded assignments! I was under intense pressure! All the documents and details for the assignment were on the student portal.

I have approximately 24 hours to complete a mind-boggling 1000 word paper!

My freaking internet connection had to be down at that particularly CRUCIAL moment.

Dad tried but failed to fix it.

I was already in 'panic' mode! The stress was already wearing me down.

The good Samaritans who came to my rescue were none other than my neighbours, who borrowed me their Internet access (by giving me their password to login).

Gratitude overflowed.

I hadn't particularly been too involved with them. You know what I mean. Other than exchanging pleasantries, I kept to myself.

It seems like there are people out there who care to lend a helping hand too.

Thank you, all the good Samaritans!

*Curiousplayfan says...pay more attention to your surroundings and you might make someone's day by offering a gesture of kindness when they need it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment