1. I like the part where my booty/nudity is attractive - I enjoyed the feelings of physical spankings (within tolerable pain limits, without BDSM-level injuries). E.g. in the most recent dream, I was with my sis enjoying the shower&swim facilities of Bukit Jalil, wondering around when completely naked. Then someone (a woman) caught sight of me- with her two children- I had to cover my breasts and pubes with my hands. Then in the dream, my red spanked butt (punishment was done, but dunno by whom)- and then I had to stand with my naked back and butt on display at a tall apartment glass window. (Similar to my memories of having sex with my body squished to the apartment glass window)
2. I enjoy playing the character of a ‘misbehaving child (little girl)’ with an ‘angry’ parent - the act of mournfully apologising / confession of naughtiness/bad behaviour and asking for forgiveness and expecting erotic punishment or being relieved that it was not a harsh punishment but a minor scolding. Also enjoyed the act of whining/crying and then promising to be good like a child).
3. Alternate scenarios: receiving verbal praise like a child (when reporting to ‘parent’ that I did something to be proud of and receiving verbal affirmation pats on the head/pleasure on the body. Proud of you means being a good girl (reward to be fucked at the same time because of being good)
3. Same as 2, the stepping around eggshells and being obedient narrative for affection, affirmation or praise, rewards or scolding, punishment. Spanking is always fun because it’s an erotic concept as a reinforcement reminder (e.g. I will please behave now, sorry I was naughty earlier) when things are already resolved.
4. I was suffering the push and pull toxic dynamic but my sex desires (self) craves the making up sex.
5. My healthy/rational self needs and wants a normal respectable adult relationship but my sex self wants the infant-like, controlling and dominating/domineering relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment